Thursday, December 3, 2009

Just Like Dad!


Battery Operated Tool Set, just like dad uses. I don't do this that often, but I surely recall wanting to pull out my own tools when my Dad went to work around the house. Naturally, I had a more primitive setup - including a belt! - but this one matches well all those new-fangled power tools all of our dads are sporting these days, from battery-powered drills to Sawzall's and Skil Saws. This is "just for kids", seeing as how the drills don't really drill anything, although let me be the first to applaud the functioning power light! You have hammer, pliers, even a generator to make your kid's world a perfect reflection of the working world's aims. Help Dad by using your own doggone tools! You'll never have to borrow a tool again!

For some more information on this ideal Christmas Present and for some user reviews, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment