Saturday, December 26, 2009

Mini Indoor Gardening Set


The Rumford Gardener Mini Idoor garden Set is an well-needed item for anyone who has abundant indoor plantings to maintain and care for. As a person with large hands and who tries - often - to use large tools for indoor tasks, believe me when I say there are times when smaller tools are called for. My history has me breaking any wild number of vases and plastic thingies, let me put it that way. A more delicate touch is required indoors. This little set is perfect for such small endeavors, as numerous as they may be. Nothing here is on the over-built side of rustic but monstrous toolage. Believe me when i mention size matters. In this case, smaller is much, much better.

For more specific product information and for user reviews, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment